Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Class Comfy

Many people know I am in college to get a bachelors in Biology and blogging is one if my hobbies. So, today I felt like being lazy and wanted a comfy look for school that didn't look like I just rolled out of bed. So here is what I came up with. 

The outfit. Simple! A long sleeved shirt, leggings, and those Nike tennies! So many people mess up this outfit so if any of you ladies like wearing this type of clothing- do it right! 

The clothes. I love black leggings. They are comfortable and slimming. My t shirt does have a print omit but it isn't over the top and honestly, it's so soft, I'm just thankful it's okay to wear in public. 

The shoes. Gray and pink nikes. Need I say more? 

The hair and makeup. The makeup isn't so heavy it looks like I changed after going out, but it doesn't look like I just left the gym either. I also pinned my hair back wavy to keep it cool.  





No comments:

Post a Comment