Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Fast Class

So as many of you all know, I am a full time student, makup blogger, and animal advocate. Therefore, I have a lot on my plate. I also know almost everybody else in this world is busy with their own things as well so getting ready in the morning and looking presentable has to be done while you're on a time crunch. So when getting ready for school and running out the door, when I do wear makekup to school, it has to be something fast and simple. So this is fast class :) (I also have a Work Day makeup tutorial that is quick as well!)

Always start with a clean face. Left over makeup is terrible for your skin!

Foundation. I love foundation because it evens your skins surface and provides an even skintone.

Next comes your powder. I always apply mine in a circluar motion to make sure that I cover my entire face and then I run my brush down my neck to blend my makeup line on my jaw so that people wont laugh at me (or you when you put on makeup) later. 

So in this frame, I have simply brushed my eyebrows. Because we are doing our makeup quickly and keeping it light, we don't want heavy eyebrows because they will stick out like a green thumb. As I have said in my other tutorials, eyebrows bring a look together or tear it apart.

Your eyemakeup. Well, because we slept through our alarm and only have 15 minutes to put on makeup, we skip everything because we are in a hurry and only do our crease so that our eyes have some depth.

Next comes your bottom mascara. As I have said before, I always do my bottom mascara first so that I do not have a lot of little dots from my upper mascara touching my upper eyelid while putting on bottom mascara.

Then of course there is the top mascara. I try to keep it light because you dont want them to be over powering. Your goal is to have a balanced look.

Next comes blush. I used bronze because it is a great color and it blends well with the overall look we are creating.

Finally, add some pink lips and you're ready to change your sweat pants and walk out of the door!

And yes, this is me most mornings sadly haha! Now my secret is out...









No comments:

Post a Comment