Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Cat Eye

There is one thing since the beginning of makeup that all women try to perfect: the cat eye eyeliner. Well, even though I for sure have not perfected it, I sure have created an easy way to make one! :) 
In this tutorial you will see how I create my cat eyes and these steps can be manipulated however you would like size wise to create a bigger, smaller, fatter, skinnier, or whatever you want cat eye.

Step 1: You can use any kind of eyeliner, I just prefer liquid eyeliner, draw a thin line along your lash line. Mine isn't perfect and yours donesn't have to be either. In the second to last step we will straighten the line.

Step 2: draw a single line out as far as you want your cat eye to reach from the middle of your outer eye where your top and bottom lids come together.

Step 3: draw a line connecting the tip of the line we just drew to the thin line on your lid just above your eyelashes. IT WILL NOT BE STRAIGHT OR PERFECT. 

Step 4: fill that area in we just created with your pencil or your liquid eyeliner. 

Step 5: being careful not to make your cat eye too thick, run your wand or pencil over the top of the cat eye to smooth out the unevenness to make your line over all line flow (if you have a sharp corner like I do in the picture above, you just want to round it out to not make it look choppy).

Step 6: Look at yourself and be proud! You just made a cat eye! 

If you have any questions, those that have my number text me! If you do not, my email is listed in my bio! 

XOXO Lala 







No comments:

Post a Comment