Wednesday, February 12, 2014

The Baby Cat Eye

So this post is one that is long over due!
It's no secret. Women struggle with cat eye eyeliner. It is beautiful and can be made fun for everyday makeup, but some of us just are not that good at it. It is nothing to be ashamed of! I still struggle with making them the same size and shape! 
So here I am making a blog entry about how to do a small cat eye that is easy and sure to be noticed! I used my electric blue eyeliner in this one because i love the color of it and I wanted to change things up a bit :) 


PLEASE ignore my crazy faces! I am trying to concentrate on doing a good cat eye for my ladies!! ;)

So first things first! Chose your inner eye where you want the cat eye to start. I like mine all the way across my lash line. Some ladies like to leave some space. It's completely up to you!

Draw a thin line across your lash line. DO NOT extend it out at this point. 

Secondly, take your wand and begin going over the middle area of your line making it slightly thicker than the rest of the line. For a more dramatic cat eye, make this middle region very thick, i have chose a medium thickness because my line going across my lash line is pretty thick already and I did not want to add too much. 

Now your line should look something similar to this. You want to add a slight tail on the end. Not a long one though. We are making a baby cat eye. :)

Now using your wand, take the end of the tail and extend it ever so slightly to create the "long peice that sticks out" so to speak. 

And when you close your eye, it should look like this! And now you have done a baby cat eye! Yay!

Here is your completed cat eye! 

Now that you have got that down, to make it an everyday look, throw some pink eyeliner on the bottom with LIGHT mascara so that you can clearly see the blue, and wear your makeup with pride as you take on the world! 



















No comments:

Post a Comment